Kal Ho Na Ho (There may or may not be a tomorrow)... Purpose: To simply hone my writing skills, discuss random matters, get feedback from interesting people, and keep track of life. If there are ANY questions, suggestions (think helpful or productive), opposing opinions or such feelings, feel FREE to comment. As the title states, it's all about living, learning, and loving. All contents Copyright 2006.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Perhaps some insight...About Me!

Silly me...

It occurs to me that I never did a formal "first blog" for introductory purposes. I meant to, but perhaps I just forgot, especially with the NBA finals going on. I am a fellow human being (more specifically, a hooligan teenager...for now) from the muy caliente South Florida studying at the Univserity of Michigan- Ann Arbor. My purpose in creating this blog is to simply hone my writing skills, discuss random matters (as they occur into my head), get feedback from interesting people, and keep track of life.

So pretty much, randomness is the theme. If there are ANY questions, suggestions (think helpful or productive), opposing opinions or such feelings, feel FREE to comment. As the title states, it's all about living, learning, and loving.

A random, interesting blog that I came across recently was The Bestest Blog of All-Time. At this blog site, the author proposes a good business idea: He will add your blog into his Link section, if you add his blog onto your link section. The author, Bobby Griffin, calls it a win-win situation. And I agree. It seems like a great way to generate readers and get feedback.

So, if you have come across my blog, like it and find it funny, amusing, intelligent, or just plain amusing, tell your friends, bookmark it, or place it in your link section at your blog or website. I will return the favor as long as your website seems appropriate (meaning not illegal, offensive...etc.). Just let me know by leaving a comment.

Let the fun begin...Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hafiz said...

lolz...interesting blog..it got addicted on reading it...lolz...mind u exchange link with me?....:P..leave a comment on my blog..wanna have ur words..:P..take care..

*do tell me if u wanna exchange link with me.....

6:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home