Kal Ho Na Ho (There may or may not be a tomorrow)... Purpose: To simply hone my writing skills, discuss random matters, get feedback from interesting people, and keep track of life. If there are ANY questions, suggestions (think helpful or productive), opposing opinions or such feelings, feel FREE to comment. As the title states, it's all about living, learning, and loving. All contents Copyright 2006.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Video(s) of the Week.

Alright, ladies and gentlemen. An now the moment you have all been waiting for: My video of the week selection. Well, this time I actually have two videos! That's right- a two for one deal. So twice the excitement, haha. Well, I recently heard some songs from a Bollywood (Indian Hollywood) movie called Pyaar ke Side Effects (The Side Effects of Love). I thought the title of the movie was funny enough. Although I know nothing about the movie, except that the very sexy Mallika Sherawat is in it, I did like two of the songs. I heard the first song in a friend's car, so I decided to check out some of the other songs and found two worth making the videos of the week. Here they are:

1. Pyaar karke pachtaya (After falling in love, I regretted). It has a cool comedic tone. The singer is Labh Janjua (Rap by Bob, Suzy). It is a fusion of rap and punjabi music.


2. Allah Bachaye (God save me). Also titled Bad Boy. The female singer is Alisha Chinoy. I really like her voice. It has that oomphness and innocence in it that so very well matches Mallika Sherawat's body language. The other singer is Earl and the rap is by Ishq Vector. It's not the whole song.


Hope you liked the selecitons. The movie is to be released some time in August. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Afz said...

hehe! nice selections, funny and catchy! even though I am not sure I understand wht exactly they are rapping...
good choices!!

4:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

online dating
best site

6:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home