Kal Ho Na Ho (There may or may not be a tomorrow)... Purpose: To simply hone my writing skills, discuss random matters, get feedback from interesting people, and keep track of life. If there are ANY questions, suggestions (think helpful or productive), opposing opinions or such feelings, feel FREE to comment. As the title states, it's all about living, learning, and loving. All contents Copyright 2006.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Size Comparison of Heavenly Bodies

Do you ever ponder the big questions in life? Who are we? Why are we here? What is our purpose? Exactly what is our significance in the universe? Well, I can't answer all of those for you. But a forwarded e-mail that I got might just answer the last of those series of "big questions" for you.

Here we go...feel good?

How about now?


Feeling like an ant?



Feel like a cell now?



Like an atom?


Hope that answers your question.

2 Comments:

Blogger Afz said...

from time to time, even I have those questions about life, but man! That made me feel worse and now I feel as though I am drifting withour purpose...and thats how I feel thse past few days, ugh! so much wanna graduate but noooooo.
But interesting blogs u got here, dude!. And yea, I came across ur bage from the greatest blog of all times..so I am linking u and hope u return the favour
http://2-manythoughts.blogspot.com/

P.s kal ho na ho was a good movie, watched it tons of times..even though sharukh looks kinda old in it..

10:15 PM

 
Blogger Hafiz said...

What a good post u have here! I really enjoyed reading it.Oh..ya thanks for your advice.Really appreciate it!..lolz..
BTW I just added your blog to my link section..:P

2:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home