Kal Ho Na Ho (There may or may not be a tomorrow)... Purpose: To simply hone my writing skills, discuss random matters, get feedback from interesting people, and keep track of life. If there are ANY questions, suggestions (think helpful or productive), opposing opinions or such feelings, feel FREE to comment. As the title states, it's all about living, learning, and loving. All contents Copyright 2006.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

FIFA Semifinals Predictions.

Sorry. I haven't had much time recently to update as I have a test in Physics II (Electricity and Magnetism) coming up. For now, I just wanted to quickly note my FIFA Semifinal predictions down. I will explain my picks at a more convenient time. Here are my predictions:

For today's match of Germany vs. Italy @ 3 P.M. (EST) on ESPN:That's right. I choose Gutentag.

For the match on July 5th of Portugal vs. France @ 3 P.M. (EST) on ESPN:It's red, white, and blue on July 5th as well. You guessed it! I choose Bonjour, Mademoiselle!

I will return with more FIFA news (analysis and explanations), NBA news (Ben Wallace has been traded to the Chicago Bulls, Wade has reportedly signed a five year extension contract with the Heat, etc.), Cricket News (India won the fourth test, giving them their first test series victory in the Caribbean in over 30+ years, etc.), and more random posts soon.

Oh yeah, and one more thing. Happy 4th of July everyone! For international readers, the 4th of July (from 1776 onwards) is the United States of America's Independence Day. Th-th-th-that's All, Folks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Athena Stars said...

worthy enough for me to learn a thing or two from you as well..

you're linked..

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home